18 Oct 2015

TATA BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES - My first corporate experience

I have joined in Tata - Bss as an executive for Tata Power Solar , a pilot process of the company..


 Office located at Kukkatpally, Hyderabad area, i was little bit tensed because that was my first corporate days.. but i was lucky by getting 4 best friends as my colleagues ...Chanukya, Fazilath, Pradeep and Jaspreet..

Our training days were really interesting, we trained from Bangalore too, actually that included a visit in manufacturing units of Tata Power Solar (TPS) same as like an industrial visit ...

The job tied me well with the solar sector of India on that times and i was very eager to take new new responsibilities in my job... I was mostly assisted with TPS customers who are under Kerala Govt's ANERT scheme and Tamil Nadu Govt's TEDA program.

Got opportunities to handle Inbound & Outbound calls, Critical Escalations, Emails, Report Publishing, Client handling, Process document preparation....etc

Customers became familiar with my name and they are started contacting us by asking my name to assist them on each times, truly that was an awesome moment...
 just think .. peoples whom you are not yet met directly were became familiar with your name and enquring your presence to assist them to your colleagues through an all India help line number.

We faced some challenges also while on that time with our field support time by delay in attending complaints on customer premises, but i think that made us to concentrate more in process.




No comments:

Post a Comment