19 Jan 2016

My First Training Batch In Chennai - Tata Bss - One of my favourite batch...

I am very grateful to Tata Bss for giving the opportunity to train a batch in Chennai, because that was  my chance to earn some best friends there....

While beginning the NHT batch, they were just my trainees, but very soon they became my best buddies. But it is very interesting that we never went to an outing or Dinner during the training days (adhered to policy) but then also they became close to me.
Nothing was there as a barrier to stop that friendship bonding even My language, Location, Attitude,Training methods...nothing...nothing stops that.

We have enjoyed a lot in the training days, each day was very exciting and memorable. I went to my golden school days while on that time and i became one of them.

Naresh, Hari, Manoj, Gopi, Praveen, Jinithan, Kalpana, Amala, Sivaranjini, Deepa, Preethi, Janaki, Ranjitha, Kavery...etc.... I am proud to say that i have trained them..no these are my friends..that would be the better introduction for them and they deserve that.

Actually i got there a group of people who wants to become Software aspirants, Musicians, Film directors, Teachers... etc...these are there dreams.

While beginning the batch i was expected only 100 % throughput and 0% attrition from the batch as a trainer, but they have added 100 % true friendship also in my targets and i have achieved.

They are still with me as my friends and they are keeping me posted their each moments in life through their whats app group ''Tata Tigers''......

That days are beyond a post, beyond a page, beyond a blog.... i am realizing that we cannot define friendships completely...we have to feel it... 

Let me share more in coming posts... All the Best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment