17 Oct 2015

A 4 Apple to Newton's Laws...



We cannot read a sentence with out words...we cannot read a word with out letters...

that means we cannot tell about our college with out school...

So lets begin from "A 4 APPLE"...my sweet school days...



I am very excited to write about my school days, because it will make me pass through that beautiful memories which cannot come back again in real.

that uneven paintings...the amazing games...the first friends....




But i feel regret on one thing, the photos of my primary school days...which i don't have... hmm i know technologies had taken long time to touch our life, but today's generation is lucky in this.

till 4th standard, life was running with a regular timetable..

 From 5th to 7th standard "Government U.P School Nedumoncave" my territory - An area of friendship, study,...etc.

Govt UPS Nedumoncave


I have completed my schooling (8th to Plus two) from Shankara Mangalam Higher Secondary School (S.M.H.S.S )or in our words "Kottara School"

the walk to school on morning with friends through ...the paddy fields... the canal side walls....the wild shortcuts...




I will go through my tremendous school days in detail later....

i have some views of my SMHSS....

Photo courtesy: a friend
















No comments:

Post a Comment